Changes Due to COVID-19
Do not enter the building if you or any of the children you are dropping off:
• Have been in close contact (within 6 feet for at least 15 minutes) in the last 14 days with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or has symptoms of COVID-19.
• Have been advised by a health department or health care provider to quarantine.
• Have been diagnosed with COVID- 19.
• Have symptoms of COVID-19
o Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
o New cough
o New loss of taste or smell
* All Adults MUST wear a face mask and undergo a health screening to enter the building.
*All center tours must be scheduled. Please visit "Book a Tour" to schedule a time.
*Currently, our center close daily at 5pm to ensure a daily deep cleaning of the entire center.